Thursday, September 25, 2008

testing, testing

Up until now I have avoided Myspace, Facebook and any of the others that I am unaware of. It seems so weird to me to have your life and picture splayed across the internet. And, who has the time to constantly update? But . . . my cousin Calgary suggested a blog. I have many relatives and friends that live far away and although our lives are not so exciting these days, I don't want these people to miss the opportunity to see our kids and watch them grow. I am inspired by Holly, a friend living in Albania. She blogs frequently and her blogs always make me laugh out loud. I will try to be entertaining but please remember that I am living on very little sleep. Please excuse any grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes. Again, I'm going to blame it on no sleep and the dumbing down one experiences spending all day with three month olds.

No comments: