Monday, September 29, 2008

I am a teacher, not a barber


We are so busy with the boys and Mike's new job that we hardly have time for anything. Mike thought it would be a good idea for me to give him a haircut. He'd seen it done a thousand times and he has all the tools. He was convinced he could talk me through it. I told him that I didn't think I could do it. He insisted . . .
It was awful. I definitely COULDN"T do it. With every cut it just got worse and he got more frustrated with me. What's worse is that I could not stop laughing. In the end, he had to shave his head with Pixley as the audience. It took him a few hours to not be mad at me anymore and I think he learned his lesson.

2 comments:

Holly said...

It's a classic "don't quit your day job" story. Love it! The picture with the confused cat in the background is fabulous.

june said...

love pix back there! (laughing)