Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Quad squad




It's nice to have mom friends. They understand the pain of being up all night, teething, doctors appointments and all of the other stressful and wonderful things about being a new mom.


A lot of my friends say, "I don't know how you do it with two." I honestly don't know how I do it some days either.


Brandy is the best kind of mom friend-a twin mom friend-a twin boy mom friend. It's nice to have someone that knows how you do it! Her boys Jack and Callahan (3 months) came over for our first playdate. She is just coming out of the newborn fog and is starting to realize there is life beyond the four walls of her living room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see you finding support. It must be nice to be able to vent to someone who has the same situation. I hope things are getting smoother.