Thursday, January 1, 2009

Here there and everywhere




Our trip to Santa Cruz was short but very sweet! The boys were AMAZING on the drive there and slept great in the hotel cribs and then some with us in the big bed.


It sure is different "vacationing" with kids. We took a short walk on the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk (I wasn't impressed) then headed back to the room where Mike and I ate $60.00 worth of room service cheeseburgers then shared a bottle of wine on the patio. At least the view was beautiful.


The homeopath we visited in Santa Cruz was just what we had been looking for. She reaffirmed our belief in all things natural when it comes to treating our kids ailments. Sometimes Mike and I feel so pressured to conform even though we don't feel it is what is best for us. I just have to keep reminding myself that these are OUR children! We have been using the remedy for Keller's skin along with a moisture barrier and a fish oil supplement. Guess what? In just a few short days, we have seen considerable improvement in his arms! They aren't completely healed yet but we are hopeful.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Oh Good! I am so glad to hear that the trip was a success. I am also glad to hear that you both are doing what's best for YOUR family and not being influenced by the majority. Nick and I are very familiar with others giving advise/opinions. Just know that you all have my support.