Sunday, November 9, 2008

Lovin' Papa and Nana

Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I went back to work this week. It was really nice to get back to "real life". I am definitely easing my way into things by job sharing. I think I am really going to like it! I also love the fact that my class has 14 students. Teaching seems like a breeze after four months of taking care of twins! I love my friends at work and even got to go out to lunch on Friday!
My good friend Lorisha was supposed to babysit the boys at her house. We had the whole situation worked out for months. However, the best laid plans often fail! Lorisha got pregnant (with a boy-yay!) and her belly combined with transportation issues made it tricky to babysit.
After a night of tossing, turning and worrying, I think we have a plan. Mike has a friend that recently bought a house on the same block as my school. His wife is a stay at home mom and wants to watch K&M (crazy lady). I'm just praying that everything works out and the babies are safe and happy at her house.
I was definitely ready for the weekend after my stressful week. When my mom invited us to meet her and Mark for margaritas Saturday afternoon I was all over it. The boys loved being outside on the patio and hanging out with their Papa and Nana!

No comments: