Friday, November 7, 2008

Disconnected

Last week Mike shut down the laptop before bed. Give the guy a piece of bubblegum and some duct tape and he can fix anything but he is seriously challenged when it comes to computers. When I woke up in the morning the computer was a mess. Of course, I freaked out on him blaming him right away. He WAS the last one that touched it. Turns out the whole hard drive was bad. This was in no way, shape or form Mike's fault-oops. I'm sure he has done something lately that I missed freaking out over though so we can call it even.

So I just got my computer back and can't wait to share a bunch of cute pictures and stories! And I may just complain just a little too . . .

1 comment:

Janelle said...

So glad that you're back online. Hope that your week is going well. Aren't you back at work? Let's get together again soon!